If you are in direct sales it is very important that you learn the art of “Suggestive Selling”. When you incorporate “Suggestive Selling” into your marketing strategy you will see that your customer orders and party sales will increase. All businesses large and small use some form of “Suggestive Selling” to increase their business revenue.
Here is a good definition of what “Suggestive Selling” is courtesy of Investopedia.com.
“A sales technique where the employee asks the customer if they would like to include an additional purchase or recommends a product which might suit the client. Suggestive selling is used to increase the purchase amount of the client and revenues of the business. Often times the additional sale is much smaller than the original purchase and is a complimentary product”.
With every order you receive in your home party plan business…you need to be asking for that add-on purchase. For this marketing strategy to really work you should only be suggesting products to the buyer that are inexpensive and/or products that coordinate or go along with the items they are already purchasing.
Example: When you go to McDonald’s and give the cashier your order often times they will ask you if you would like a sundae, an apple pie or even a cola to go along with that. This is what suggestive selling is all about and trust me…businesses practice it every day and it does work to increase business revenue. This means YOU need to practice it too!
When suggesting an add-on purchase to a customer here are a few tips:
1. Suggest a product that is inexpensive, even if it’s only $10.00 those add-on sales will really add up over the course of a year.
2. Try to find a variety of great “add-on” product suggestions and tailor those suggestions to what customers are buying. Memorize them and practice asking for that add-on sale with others, so that you get comfortable asking for that sale. It should become second-nature to you over time.
3. Make it a rule to ask EVERYONE who places an order with you for that add-on sale, no exceptions! Sure…you will get no’s but you will also be surprised with how many yes’s you will get!
4. If your company runs a lot of inexpensive sales specials…these sales specials often make great products to “suggestively sell” to others as add-on orders. If your company doesn’t offer this…come up with your own sales specials and offer customers a 10% off discount on item A if they add it to their current order.
The next time you go out to run errands, dine-out or go shopping…make note of how many times those sales people hit you up with a suggestive selling tactic. As you can see, all businesses practice this in one way or another and you should be incorporating this sale’s tactic into your own business too! Happy Selling!
PureNRGfx has teamed up with Playboy Energy Drink to offer one of the
hottest energy drinks out there.
The product: It has less caffeine than other energy drinks, has more vitamins, tastes great, comes in sugar free or regular and is an aphrodisiac for men and women.
The opportunity: There are 3 levels to pick from to get started so literally everyone can get started making money with minimal up front cost.
Ways to earn:
1) Fast Start Bonuses
2) Retail Sales
3) 3×9 Forced Matrix Commissions
4) Team Matching Bonuses (up to 5 Generations)
5) 5% Bonus Pool (for Platinum Club Members)
6) The Pure NRG Fx Car Program
Here’s 15 Reasons Why We Are Unique:
- 4th Most Recognized Logo In The World
- $250 Million Dollar Brand
- $37 Billion Dollar A Year Industry
- Create Your Own Schedule
- 78 Million Energy Drinks Consumed Every Day
- Residual Income
- Time Freedom
- You Can Create Leverage
- You Can Sell It Retail
- Ground Floor Opportunity – Just Launched
- Partner With Top Industry Experts
- Unique Products
- We Do All The Heavy Lifting
- No Competition